The BALSA Grant is free help to start a business
We offer the BALSA Grant to help first time entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground.
BALSA Grant finalists receive:
- Free (non-dilutive) cash grant of at least $1,000
- In-kind professional services
- Business workshops
- One-on-one mentoring
The BALSA Grant is designed for first-time St. Louis entrepreneurs wanting to start or grow their early stage business in St. Louis. We welcome applications from all business sectors, and from non-profit as well as for-profit organizations.
You can apply to The BALSA Grant twice a year, January 1-15 and July 1-15.
More details about the BALSA Grant:
- Learn more about how to write a strong application
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- See the Spring 2018 BALSA Grant application form
Contact us if you have any questions.